Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Getting excited

I feel like I am running in circles - I am sooo impatient. I have always been that way, ever since I was little. It's funny I want time to stand still, I want to be able to pause my life so I can get EVERYTHING done, so I can stare at the blures my children have become and marvel at the little ladies they are growing up to be, and so I can complete my "inventory" for Etsy. This is my biggest hurdle. I want my cards to be done and I want them to be done NOW! lol I want to list what I have already finished... but my mom being ever so wise, has suggested I wait until I have a large enough inventory....

"That I wait"... She has known me for my entire existence on this planet and still she tells me to wait. I dont know how to wait! It's not a part of my genetic make-up. I am the person who gives presents the day that I buy them... regardless of the fact that your birthday is 2 months away. I suppose I will press on and be the good little soldier and be patient -

A few more items to complete and I should be listing soon EEEK I cant wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment